Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

It was my destiny :P

Brilliant absolutely loved it

"The cobras would burn to you stupid b*tch" brilliant humour.

Joe The Dinosaur Joe The Dinosaur

Dinsaurs are cool!

Just agreeing with the vid there, 8/10 maybe a bit more colour but I liked what you were aiming for. Joe is definitely an interesting character brilliant animation 8/10 could've been better.

Professor Layton pt. 6 Professor Layton pt. 6

Love it!

My friend introduced these to me and even now you keep the same quality of comedy. Glad you uploaded this can't wait for more. Earls school of butter lol.

Orangebeef Traffic JAM Orangebeef Traffic JAM

Where's the animation?

I know you animated the bullets but really? You could do far batter than this... I think you should try it again rather than posting it like this.

Orangebeef responds:

i enjo yed animating the bullets

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

An excellent message well introduced.

On the topic of flash videos this is one of the best I've seen however to talk about the message made in the video beyond the audio and imagary I'd like to say a few words.

Throughout my life I've live with two disabled parents therefore they don't work I don't get pocket money and I can't get around to see school friends, I play videogames not just for the entertainment and you did state that people play for the community aswell. You say "We often forget videogames are entertainment" I believe I can contridict you by saying without the proper resources in my life videogames have taught me a heck of a lot, not just entertaining me. With a videogame I could aim for something other than an A on an exam, I could speak to my friends without having to drive to some remote location. Heck I'm 15 and a lot of my life has been consumed on videogames. I believe the point you are making does reflect you but in some cases some people will feel quite the opposite. Videogames are not just a waste of time as you profoundly make out. You mention the negative effects, why not the positive?

Am I just sitting alone at home? No. I'm sitting alone at home with a whole lot of the world infront of me. I think that maybe next time you ask that question ask the people on the otherside of the screen aswell.

CirrusEpix responds:

Yes, but is a virtual friend = to a face to face friend? I would argue.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

WAFFLE!

Why rofl when you can waffle, this song is great!